Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Welcome to my blog!

Thanks for dropping by!  I hope to use this space to share our journey as we homeschool our youngest daughter, now ten, through the middle school years.  She attended a private school from kindergarten through fourth grade, but will now be home for fifth grade and beyond.

We also have two highschoolers, a senior son and a sophomore daughter.  They attend rival private schools which can make football season very interesting.... Expect to see much about the high school to college transition!

I will most likely detour into frugality (couponing IS a sport, don't you know), gardening (someday I will finish those Longwood classes) and my love for planning vacations, Disney and otherwise. 

Next up, the plans for fifth grade!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Karen,
    I am Karen too and have a 10 year old daughter. This is our 4th year HSing! We LOVE it. I will be back to follow your journey!

    Homeschooling Rocks!

    ReplyDelete